Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Singhs

We got to go to California this last month for a family vacation, and while I was there I also got to do a photo shoot. It was a friend of mine that I have known since I was 5, and her family. Suzanne and I grew up together, pretty much on the same street. We spent our days swimming in her pool, riding bikes on the greenbelt, roller blading in her cul-de-sac, playing Mall Madness, listening to music, and doing homework together. She's really more like a sister, and it's so cool to be able to see her with her family and her adorable little boy now. I love that we have gone through so much of life together, and now we get to be mom's together, and we both have boys! She is one of those friends that you can be away from for a long time, but when you get back together, it's like you were never apart. So thanks Suzanne for having me take your pictures, it was so much fun to see you again, catch up, and to photograph your family.










No comments: