Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Girl's Weekend

Last weekend, I got to have a girl's weekend for my 30th birthday. My girlfriends from college all flew in from various places and we had a blast. We stayed in he Hilton downtown for 2 nights, went shopping, ate lots of yummy food, saw the Carl Bloch exhibit at BYU, walked around BYU campus a little bit, shopped at the bookstore, did I mention eating?, got to watch Sarah do a practice scrimmage of roller derby...she rocks!, watched a play at BYU, and got our nails done. We haven't all been together for like 6 or 7 years I think, so it was so fun to see everyone. I actually didn't take that many pictures, I'm not really sure why, but here some of the ones I did get.

Andi, Barbie, and Emily
Sarah, working it on her skates.

Emily, Andi, & Gloriana, hanging out watch watching the derby.




My mom made me a birthday dinner and dessert on Friday night. This was dessert. Pavlova...so good. Yum!

At BYU this exhibit wasn't finished yet...but I thought it was crazy! A wall of books, so big, perfectly square, perfectly straight. It's just insane. How did they do it?
Being silly in front of the bookstore. On the far right is Gloriana's sister Heidi who currently goes to BYU, it was her play that we saw, and she was amazing!
Last but not least, Emily & Barbie in the bookstore. I love all you girls! thanks for an awesome weekend!

2 comments:

andi said...

When can we come back???
Happy birthday today!

Olivia said...

Oh man I haven't seen those girls in ages. You guys all look so good. What a fun weekend. I would love to do that. Happy Late Birthday!