Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Maddie & Baby Quinn

These two cuties are my friend's, since I was 5, little girls. Kristy and I grew up together, living across the street from each other, and spending almost every day together. She is one of those friends that you maybe don't see for a long time, but when you do get back together it's like you were never apart. Now she has two gorgeous little girls, Maddie & Quinn. Maddie is like a perfect clone copy of what Kristy looked like when she was little...so cool. I wonder what it's like to have a mini me? Anyway, she recently had baby #2, and I got to take pictures of her kids while I was visiting our home town where she lives. Quinn was such a good little baby and slept the whole second half of the shoot, and by then Maddie had warmed up to me too. I had so much fun hanging out at Kristy's house, visiting, and taking pictures of her girls. I can't wait to see her again soon hopefully!











No comments: