Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Svays

This year I got to shoot the Svay family a couple times. I love them! Jack and their little girl, Elle, are the same age, and have kind of grown up together. When they play together its more like brother and sister. Also, Elle was Jack's first kiss. I had so much fun with them both times we took pictures, but especially the second time. We went out the lake and tried to take some pictures there, but had a little mishap. It was pretty cold, so Alana's hands shrunk a little and one of her rings fell off, rolled off the dock and landed out in the middle of the lake on the ice. Her husband, was so sweet to offer to go get it, Alana and I were a little nervous but he was confident it would be okay if he went out a couple steps to grab the ring. He was right...he made it out the couple steps, grabbed the ring. Tthen when he went to take a a step back towards solid ground, the ice broke, and he fell in all the way to his waist. He got out okay, half wet and all the way freezing, and I have never laughed to hard in my life. He was such a good sport, and laughed about it too. He even changed outfits and we finished the photo shoot at a different location. It tunred out to be a really fun day!











1 comment:

andi said...

Gosh, you do know how amazing you are, right??? This is what you were meant to do (and I did look through the WHOLE blog.) I wish you were here to take a family pic of us (as we have NONE! Lame, I know...)

xoxo